I was excited today to receive the Blog of the Year Award from my great friend Sarah Grimm. My friendship with Sarah is one of those great serendipitous moments in life–out of all the people who are online, out of all those who have published with The Wild Rose Press, she and I hit it off. We write two totally different styles of romance. I told her once that she was The Godfather and I was The Whole Nine Yards. If you haven’t read any of Sarah’s work, stop whatever it is you’re doing and go get one of her books. I’ll wait.
And if you’ve never been to her blog, you should do that soon. Here…I’ll even help you out. Here’s her blog address: http://www.authorsarahgrimm.blogspot.com/
This award is unlike other awards that you can only add to your blog once. This award can be updated with additional stars. For every time your blog is nominated, you get to add an additional star.
There are a total of “6” stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs—and even if they have already been given the award by someone else—you can still make your opinion count and pass it on to them again and help them (or me) reach the maximum of “6” stars.
The rules of the award are simple:
1. Select the blogs you think deserve the 2012 Blog of the Year Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen—there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and present them with this award.
3. Please include a link back to this page: Blog of the Year Award.http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-rewards/blog-of-the-year-award/and include these rules in your post. (Please don’t alter the rules or the badge!)
4. Let the blogs(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the rules with them.
5. You can now join our Facebook page – click the link here. ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award (http://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/) and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
Here are the blogs I’ve chosen to receive this award:
I must give this award back to Sarah Grimm for all the aforementioned reasons. :)
Another writer I want to receive this award is Arial Burnz. But “writer” is such a vapid term. Artist, author, editor and all around talented lady, Arial is one busy girl. Be sure to check out her blog. http://www.arialburnz.com/
AJ Nuest also deserves a nod. She is the most supportive friend I have ever known. She is constantly encouraging others and helping them strive for more. Oh, and did I mention she writes a great book? Be sure to check her out here: http://ajbooks.blogspot.com/
And no blog list would be complete without adding the incomparable Vonnie Davis to the list. She’s funny, intelligent and has a fabulous author husband. What more could a woman want? Check out Vonnie at http://vintagevonnie.blogspot.com/
Lots of <3–Amie
One thought on “Blog of the Year Award”
Thanks so much for the award, Amie. I’m posting it to my blog today. I had to wait since I had a guest on Vintage Vonnie. I didn’t want to horn in on her parade. Thanks, darlin’.